Heritage South Credit Union offers flexible work schedules and great benefits like 401K, accruing vacation, and a friendly work environment.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
CFO will provide leadership, direction and oversight to the credit unions financial and accounting management systems, as well as assisting in investment practices and strategies. Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer the CFO will oversee accounting, cash management, ALM, modeling, financial reporting, ATM balancing, and ACH. The CFO will be a strategic contributor to the organization and should possess excellent communication skills and proven managerial capabilities, with the ability to work in a very collaborative environment.
5-8 years of financial management experience in a credit union or banking environment, with sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals is required. Candidates must possess a BA in finance, or related field. CPA and MBA preferred.
Indirect Lending Representative
The ILRs primary function will be to increase the Credit Union's portfolio of loans and other financial services initiated through relationships with auto dealers, RV dealers, Marina’s, Motorcycle dealers, and other retail businesses capable of extending the Credit Union services to members and potential members all while maintaining credit quality and reducing credit union losses.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Uses loan authority to underwrite Indirect loans as submitted to support department.
• Calls on area dealerships and businesses to establish and maintain indirect lending channels.
• Trains finance and sales personnel at dealerships to ensure everyone is knowledgeable about the program requirements and procedures. Monitors program and acts as liaison between the Credit Union and dealer/retail network.
• Work with credit union staff to ensure everyone is knowledgeable about the program procedures. Provides in person, telephone, and direct mail contact with new and existing members from dealer network for quality control, introduce them to HSCU and effectively cross-sell all applicable HSCU products and services.
General educational background equivalent to a full high school education; Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred. Would consider completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or completion of a specialized and extensive financial institution training program.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Two to five years minimum of experience, preferably in the auto, CU or other FI field.
• One to three years’ experience in outside sales with an emphasis in consumer lending.
• This position requires frequent workday travel (25%). Valid driver’s license required and clean driving record.
• Must be proficient in basic computer applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Must have demonstrated outside sales acumen with prior managerial experience a plus.
• Must have strong listening, verbal and written communication skills and be able to deal effectively and tactfully with dealers, employees, members and outside agencies.
• Must be self-motivated with strong sense of urgency.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong people/sales skills.
• Outgoing, assertive personality.
Heritage South Credit Union Benefits:
401k with company match
Defined benefit plan
Life & Disability Insurance
BCBS Health Insurance
Paid Vacation/Sick Time
Even if there is no immediate need for the career you desire, you may submit your resume to be put on file and we will review and contact applicants as positions come open.
Please email your resume to us for it to be placed on file.
Email your resume to us and fill out an official employment application.