Keep your password confidential
Always keep your passwords confidential.
You should NEVER share your passwords with anyone else, including credit union staff. Our staff can service your online banking account without knowing your password.
Create Secure Passwords
When possible, choose a mixture of 3 out of 4 the following criteria:
- Capital Letters
- Lowercase Letters
- Approved Symbols (usually !,@,#,$,%, etc.)
Other important items to note about choosing a secure password:
- Use an 8-digit password or longer
- Scramble a mnemonic that will be easy for you to remember
- Use capital letters sporadically
- Change your passwords frequently
- Don't choose the name of a child, pet, or spouse
- Don't select dictionary words, they are easily cracked
- Do not write it down and place it near or on your computer