Online Banking makes managing your money easy!
Access your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It's free, and easy to use.
- Transfer money
- Make Loan and Credit Card payments
- View Check Images
- Activate or Block your Debit Card
- View ACH Warehouse Items
- One-Click Access to Online Bill Pay
- View dividend details
- Initiate a Stop-Payment
- Download transaction history into Quicken, Quickbooks, MS Money, CSV, or other formats
- Schedule one-time or recurring transfers
- Access and enroll for estatements from within NetTeller
- Send and Receive secure messages with attachments to and from the Credit Union
- Password Reset feature
- Setup a variety of alerts based on account activity
- Organize your favorite activities in a one-stop My Heritage dashboard for quick and easy use
- Multiple Logins
With the sensitivity of information we store and deliver, Heritage South Credit Union uses a combination of several technologies to safeguard your account from unauthorized access.
Here are some of the safeguards we employ to protect our systems as well as access to Online Banking:
- Intrusion Detection & System Monitoring
- Disaster Recovery
- Password Lockout
- SSL Encryption
We've done our job, here's some tips to do yours.
Protecting Yourself Online
How do I sign up?
Signing up for online banking is quick and easy!
If you are already a member of the credit union, fill out the auto enrollment questions from the NetTeller login screen by clicking on click here to setup your new NetTeller ID.
If you are not a member of the credit union simply come by any of our locations so you can open an account with us.
We will assign you a temporary username and password that you will be asked to change when logging into the system.