Heritage South Credit Union now offers FREE Mobile Banking!
Now you can easily access your account information, transfer funds, find a branch or ATM, and even schedule a bill payment securely from your mobile device.
- View history
- Transfer money
- Make Loan payments
- One-Click access to Bill Pay
- Mobile WAP site can access your account from any cellphone
- iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Palm, and other Java apps for a variety of phones
- Find Branches/ATMs
- View expense history graphs with the apps
How do I access MobileTeller?
Accessing MobileTeller is EASY!!
If you are signed up for NetTeller online banking and have logged in at least once to change your password, then simply access MobileTeller using any one of the methods below:
- Go to http://myhscu.com/mobileteller/ from your mobile phone and then log into MobileTeller using your NetTeller credentials, or click to download the mobile phone app for your phone.
- Download the iPhone/iPad App from the App Store
- Download the Android App from the Google Play Store
If you have more questions about MobileTeller, check out our FAQs or call our call center during normal business hours at 256-245-4776.
While MobileTeller and the apps are FREE, accessing your account using these methods on your cell phone will use data services on your cell phone plan.
Be aware of data service charges before attempting to use these services.** If you already receive email on your phone, you probably have the required service but check to make sure.
** Heritage South Credit Union is not responsible for overage charges on your data service plan as it is your responsibility to ensure you have the required option on your cell phone carrier's plan.