Kids Club Benefits
This year, we plan to make being a Kid's Club member even more rewarding than before.
Here are some of the new benefits we are offering Kid's Club members:
- Extra privileges and prizes at Kids Club events
- Students get paid to make good grades
- More prizes for Kids that reach their deposit goals
- More giveaways and drawings
The ultimate goal for our Kids Club is to teach young children the importance of saving their money.
Report Card Rewards
At Heritage South, we know how difficult it can be to make good grades in school.
We want to reward our Kids Club students by depositing money into their Kids Club account when they make good grades in school.
- $2 for each A and $1 for each B, maximum 8 per period and academic classes only
- Each A enters the student into a $50 Grand Prize drawing
- You must bring your report card to one of our branches to be scanned into your account for verification
- For younger students, we will also deposit money for other grade scales (i.e. E, S)
- Report Cards will be accepted for the most recent grading period only
Earning money is easy when making good grades!
Money deposited from Report Card Rewards will also be eligible to count toward deposit goals.
For listings of upcoming credit union events, including Kids' Club events, please go to the Events section of our facebook page.
Event details as well as pictures and times will be posted there and updated as needed.
Deposit Goal Giveaways
Every 6 months, each Kids Club member that has a net deposit of more than $100 will be eligible for several drawings for fast food coupons, theme park discounts, and other prizes in addition to the huge Grand Prize Giveaway.
So, start depositing your money today to be included in the drawing!